How do you get rid of, <'s? HERE IS THE ANSWER

Elian Degen J elian_degen@hotmail.com
Mon, 3 Jun 2002 21:08:26 -0700

Hello

While all of you where asking I searched Internet, and look what I found
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Nossaman" <RNossaman@KSCABLE.com
To: <pianotech@ptg.org
Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: How do you get rid of, <'s?

Dear  Frieds

while you were asking I found an e mail indent stripper, somebody sent it to
me while ago and I was not sure were I had it but I found it, I did not put
it on the list as its size is 150kb compressed, but I can send it to you
privately,

Let me know who wants it and your private email, or otherwise, let me know
if I can post 150Kb attachment in the list?

100% virus free guaranteed,

My private email edegen@cantv.net

Elian Degen

Hi List,
When something is forwarded, it gains an < each time.
I usually, copy and paste, so I don't add one.
I also usually delete them, before forwarding. It is slow using the
backspace and arrows etc. Is there an easier way?
Thank you.
Regards.
John M. Ross

Not an <, John, it's an . Placed in front of the preceding message, it
indicates the alluded to message is "lesser than" the reply. After two
un-trimmed levels of  in the replies, the importance of the message(s)
alluded to is so minuscule as to not be worth the candlepower it takes to
send the bits back across the void yet yet again again.

That's regular correspondence. If you receive something with a bunch of
nested <, or , and want to plagiarize it to pass it on to someone else as
your own, just do a search and replace on the offending symbol, replacing
it with.

Ron N