Piano Refinishing

JIMRPT@AOL.COM JIMRPT@AOL.COM
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 10:01:32 EDT

In a message dated 04/06/02 9:38:22 AM, grandrestorations@yahoo.com writes:

<< My point is that just because you're not
interested, or I'm not interested, doesn't mean
that no one is interested or that it's not
important or significant. >>

Brian......
 Absolutely no offense taken.......but read what I wrote :-) .....I didn't
say I "wasn't interested"........ what I 'was' speaking to was the
speculation of 'why there are not more refinishing articles in the JOURNAL'
........and I spoke to conserving, but not restricting, the JOURNAL space for
more direct technical thingees that are piano specific......I even mentioned
that some refinishing articles would be welcomed by me................ Now
just how much more accomdating could I be?? ;-)
 Are we separated by a common language this morning????
Jim Bryant (FL)