Refinishing Outline

John Musselwhite john@musselwhite.com
Tue, 04 Jun 2002 17:39:22 -0600

At 08:36 AM 04/06/02 -0400, Jon wrote:

>1. Disassembly
>         Removing all hardware and felt.
>                 I use plastic, gallon milk jugs which were cut off to
> 2-3" high and stack them.
>                 Each section or part has its own container so as to
> pre-sort the screws.

That's the best tip I've heard in a long time, Jon. Thanks!  Now I have to
see if it works with our cheap Canadian jugs.

Thanks for the rest of the overview too.

                 John

John Musselwhite, RPT    -     Calgary, Alberta Canada
http://www.musselwhite.com  http://canadianpianopage.com/calgary
Pianotech IRC chats Tuesday and Thursday nights and Sunday Mornings
http://www.bigfoot.com/~kmvander/ircpiano.html