etd tunings

Leslie W Bartlett lesbart1@juno.com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 20:26:32 -0500

One pass pitch raise, and a second to "fine tune" it.............
That's what he says.  He has two master of music degrees, his eldest son
is doing giggs as an orchestral conductor, youngest at 14 has twice
played with Houston symphony.  Not a light-weight family musically.  His
rebuilding work is fine quality- and I heard him tune aurally once
several years ago, before ETD's became so popular, and it was good.

So, two passes, from 100 cents out, and he says it should last, on most
pianos, a year.
les