Genia's HOME

Kevin E. Ramsey ramsey@extremezone.com
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 19:01:48 -0700

I won't be at the convention, let's do it here too!

Kevin E. Ramsey
ramsey@extremezone.com
  ----- Original Message -----=20
  From: Greg Newell=20
  To: pianotech@ptg.org=20
  Sent: Tuesday, June 04, 2002 3:49 PM
  Subject: Re: Genia's HOME

  How about a fund or collection thing at the convention?

  Greg Newell

  At 05:15 PM 6/4/2002, you wrote:

    Great news...

    I am horrified to guess what the medical bills will be for something =
like this.  I can imagine many zeros.  This of course does not include =
the lost revenue from not working.  May I suggest a possible collection =
plate among the list/guild?  I think she would be very appreciative and =
it would serve as a fine example of what guild members stand for.  I =
think we can all afford a couple tuning fees to help get her on her feet =
again.

    Suggestions?

    Rob Goodale, RPT
    Las Vegas, NV