Ride to Chicago?

athomas642@mindspring.com athomas642@mindspring.com
Tue, 04 Jun 2002 22:33:43 -0500

Hello, Terry, yes re. sharing ride.....currently working on finding a room,
trying to co-ordinate with Elian Degen on same.  We are both "about in the
same boat", but if I can transcend the other issues of getting there, I can
possibly do the ride-share with you. I hope this makes it onto the list, as
I have one more appointment to finish before I can get back here and send
in my ptg joining fees.
Albert Thomas
Auburn University