"spot finishing"

Clair Dunn cadunn@vt2000.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 04:20:27 -0500 (CDT)

Paul --
I would love to drop by--but I'm in Northern Vermont - so don't put
the coffee on just yet :)

I guess I wasn't clear enough -- I'm talking about repairs to old
pianos. (I think I have one polyester piano in my pantheon of clients-
-and I move around it like I'm walking on eggs!

I know about Ruth Phillips-- I was registrar for the NEECSO
convention that was just held here in April where she gave an all day
seminar in Polyester Repair. And it is truly magic (I didn't go, but
saw some of the results from the class.).

The problem with trying to learn repairs from scratch is that there
are such a huge number of products out there that work in combination
with each other and may or may not work with the finish that is
already on the piano--even identifying that is an issue--etc. etc.

Anyway, thanks for the invite -- I'll take a rain check!

Cheers,
Clair

Clair's Piano Service
http://www.vt2000.com/cps/