need more info in the journal

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Wed, 5 Jun 2002 21:56:44 -0400

On Wednesday, June 5, 2002, at 07:51 PM, Scott & Jason Jackson wrote:

> How many people have copies of old issues going back to 1947? Not many
> i would guess.

Why not?? Take the time to befriend an old timer; he'll lend you some of
them if you ask politely and be happy to "pass them on" when he's
retiring. I got a massive stash of them a few years after entering the
business and plowed right through them.
I hate it when I see articles that I've already read reprinted!!
It would be worthwhile to archive them all on CD, but I don't think it
would be a hot seller.