Belarus

Clyde Hollinger cedel@supernet.com
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 13:03:18 -0400

Well, no, but on the other hand you get what you pay for, and the client
chose the cheapest PSO on the market.  And it won't be the first new
piano that gets repaired in a substandard way.

A local family bought a nice Baldwin Hamilton for their 15-year-old
talented boy to play.  The pelican (or whatever kind) spring screws for
the sustain pedal stripped out from the bottom board.  The boy called
the dealer and was told was to move it over a little and screw it down
again.  Of course it didn't work right, so they (the clients) paid me to
bolt it down.

Regards, Clyde