computer related band width caps

Don pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
Thu, 06 Jun 2002 12:28:17 -0600

Hi Robert,

I apologize for calling you Roger in my previous post--a slip of the finger?

See this article and you may understand my concerns better.

I found the petition in the Globe and Mail--a respected Newspaper. The idea
of collecting email addresses is to prevent persons from signing huge
numbers of times.

http://rtnews.globetechnology.com/servlet/RTGAMArticleHTMLTemplate/D/2002053
1/gtcybe?tf=tgam%252Frealtime%252Ffullstory_Tech.html&cf=globetechnology/tec
h-config-neutral&slug=gtcybe&date=20020531&archive=RTGAM&site=Technology

Regards,

mailto:pianotuna@accesscomm.ca
http://us.geocities.com/drpt1948/

3004 Grant Rd.