Belarus

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 15:19:59 -0400

On Thursday, June 6, 2002, at 09:22 AM, Roy Ulrich wrote:

>  This is akin (in my opinion) to buying a new car with a leaky =
radiator=20
> and the dealer offers to put a can of "Stop Leak" in the system and=20
> send you on your way....
> =A0
> At any rate, the question was:=A0 Does anyone on this list see doping =
a=20
> new instrument as an appropriate repair for a NEW piano that will not=20=

> hold a tune?=A0 Thanks

Nope. As I said before, check the pertinent laws -- the state attorney=20=

general's office may have ready information on consumer protection laws.
In many states it's strictly caveat emptor -- buyer beware -- in others=20=

there is a legally enforceable implicit warranty. If you do all the leg=20=

work you can either "be a saint" or you can bill her appropriately for=20=

your time & effort.

Patrick Draine

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available