OT: Old ....

Carl Meyer cmpiano@attbi.com
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 22:17:59 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Nossaman" <RNossaman@cox.net>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2002 8:37 PM
Subject: Re: OT: Old ....

> > No, I think you missed the point; The operative adverb I believe is "old".  I
> > met Carl in Reno, didn't seem too old to me.

You guys just got it all wrong!  The title has nothing to do with the forcible propulsion of nontoxic but perhaps flammable lighter than air material of varying levels of offensiveness.

It's merely a term of endearment regarding the personality of the one under discussion.  It's usually reserved for the male gender.  Other terms are usually used for the kinder gentler sex.

> I wonder, what is the percentage of piano techs wearing glasses compared to the
> international average of "normal" folks in specs? Must have been the lighting.
>
> Ron N

Ron, define normal.

Carl Meyer  Assoc. PTG
Santa Clara, California