piano refinishing

Bigeartb@AOL.COM Bigeartb@AOL.COM
Fri, 7 Jun 2002 18:38:21 EDT

Del,
     My only point is that our organization should take care of our
own....piano tuners and piano technicians......not furniture refinishers. I'm
happy to share any knowledge with other piano tuners /technicians but I'm
sorry ,I don't feel the need to share refinishing secrets with furniture
refinishers. I never knew anybody was on our list except piano folks.
Obviously you agree that these folks should have access to our business
knowledge. I don't. I also don't believe water based lacquer knowledge will
help a great number of people.  Therefore, I am dropping the subject.

Tommy Black
Decatur, Ala.