piano refinishing

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Sun, 9 Jun 2002 11:15:13 EDT

In a message dated 6/9/2002 5:50:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jonpage@attbi.com writes:

             List
    This is one of the details about this product that got my attention. You
who have sprayed black sovent finish know how impossible it is to spray
nitro-cell without peel even when thinned. The leg I saw at Jons was dead
flat just from spraying!!!!!!