piano refinishing

MBrat70179@AOL.COM MBrat70179@AOL.COM
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 00:08:50 -0400

Terry don't laugh..Last Christmas I lit a large 3 wick candle in my den.  This is a monster candle too.  It must be 10 inches across and over a foot tall.  I forgot it was burning.  Let me just say that it was still burning during New Years Celabration.  I had wax everywhere.  The piano finish enjoyed a fresh coat of wax, so it was ok, but the ivory keys still bear the stains.

Mike Bratcher

Terry wrote...

I'm in the "refinishing is part of piano work" club.

Can anyone tell me how to get mahogany stain off an ivory key?

(Just kidding - I haven't done that - yet - but that is one of many things that make piano refinishing unique.)

Terry Farrell