Improving the Journal

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 00:03:12 -0500

> Nothing at all is done to compensate
>instructors for the many hours that go into preparing for his or her class.
>But if a class is not presented at what the attendees consider to be a fully
>professional level everyone will hear about it.

The consensus of the attendees of my class last year was that it was
interesting but I was disorganized. In my case, and in that instance, I
take this as a positive indication that everyone was awake and paying
attention. Otherwise, yes, I do agree.

To the rest of the rant... no contest. It's a fine rant. Looks like I'm
going to have to bite the bullet and finally get that false beat article
together. Assuming, of course, that anyone will be interested.

Ron N