Improving the Journal

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 10:17:02 EDT

In a message dated 6/9/02 11:40:45 PM Central Daylight Time,
pianobuilders@olynet.com writes:

> Anyway, we can't have this thing both ways. Either more folks have to get
> involved -- at sometimes great personal cost -- or we'll all have to be
> willing to pay more money somewhere along the line.
>
> OK. That's the end of my rant for today. I'll shut up and go back to working
> on my convention class now.
>
> Del

I totally agree with everything you said, Del. Thank you for your rant. If
the people who complain about the classes and the articles would volunteer to
teach one class, even at the local level, or write one article, even for
their chapter's newsletter, they would realize the time and money involved,
and appreciate what they are getting for virtually nothing.

Wim