shopping at convention, was Re: It was all my fault

Claudia Cimenti claudia_cimenti@mail.com
Mon, 10 Jun 2002 13:56:25 -0700

Hi,

... for all of you who are going to upgrade your present stock and who
already have 7 spares of everything... I am just starting out and on the
lookout for tools... I might purchase some of your used tools from you.
Feel free to Email me privately.

Regards,
/Claudia

At 11:29 AM 6/7/2002 Friday, you wrote:
>You'll have to be a rich kid the first few times in this candy store ...!
>
>Seriously -- the more you get into upgrading your present tools, and seeing
>just what the level of quality is available, the faster you will spend more
>money.  It sounds like a financial nightmare, but keep in mind that you
>pretty much get what you pay for.
>
>Eventually you'll get to where you buy very few new tools and toys at
>conventions.  By then it may be more of a matter of replacing something that
>you actually wore out or somehow lost.
>
>Z! Reinhardt  RPT
>Tool Queen of Detroit
>Ann Arbor  MI