Keytop trimming (HELP)

Tue, 11 Jun 2002 00:27:26 -0700

----- Original Message -----
From: "Delwin D Fandrich" <pianobuilders@olynet.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: June 11, 2002 12:18 AM
Subject: Re: Keytop trimming (HELP)

Besides, most of the fisherpeople -- See how politically correct I can be
when I try? -- head out at the crack of dawn. But I'm of the opinion that
had God intended for man to watch the sun come up in the morning, he'd have
made it happen a decent hour of the day.

Besides, to the best of my recollection, I've never actually seen a
fisherperson catch a real fish. I think they all stop at Safeway and pick
them up on the way home.

Del