10 excuses....

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 08:54:25 -0600

Mike,
     Like it's been said, there are reasons, and there are excuses. A lot
of good people won't be there for good reasons. On the other hand.........

There once was a fellow that tried to borrow his neighbors lawn mower. The
neighbor said "Nope. We had soup last night for supper."
The fellow said "What!?! What the heck has THAT got to do with it?!?"
Neighbor said "Nothing, really. But I don't wanna lend my mower, and ANY
excuse is ANY excuse."

Again, there are reasons that some of our friends won't be able to attend.
Judge not......

Guy Nichols, RPT