10 excuses..../Bill Bremmer

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 08:47:01 -0700

All due respect, Bill, It sounds to me like you won't go unless the
"Institute" has only advanced tuning classes, then you are "not interested".
Hmmm? Sounds to me like you know EVERYTHING that this year's Convention has
to offer! Wow, I sure wish I was that educated! How about rebuilding,
business, field repair, new tools, better techniques, etc. All designed to
make YOUR life easier and more productive.
The institute committee is comprised of some of the best we have to offer.
They Bust Their , (collective), Butts for US. They do get some thanks, but I
think not enough. Theirs is a truly thankless job, for the most part.
I ask you, Bill, have you ever taken part in organizing and implementing a
Seminar, a Convention or for that matter a Chapter program? I suspect the
answer is nill to none. If I were as educated as you are, I would certainly
want to give of that knowlege and be at the forefront, rather than at the
back of the pack, carping all the time.

Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)