Steinway grand for sale

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 12:35:57 -0400

At 1:26 PM +0000 6/11/02, Peter Fletcher wrote:
>Hi list I know of a 1900 Steinway 6' ebony finish grand with
>original ornate music desk  and billiard table type legs for sale.
>It needs major work and has some sound-board cracks if anyone is
>interested will they please contact me - many thanks.

Sight (and geographical area) unseen, I'll offer $500. (Remember,
that's saving you the indignity of having me look at it and tell you
what a decrepit puppy it is.) I'll go another $200 if you can change
the finish from ebony to honey maple.

Ain't the internet great.......?

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"So come on down, for the best in fidelity"
     ...........AM radio spot for the local Radio Shack store.
(Thank you, I'll take a space between the last two words.)