eating alone

ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:26:34 EDT

    I will be attending the convention this year for the first time without
my wife or my brother with me.(My brother is an RPT)I anticipate eating alone
some myself unless I hook up with some friends from my chapter.I would be
glad to share a meal with you.We could meet in the exhibit hall on Wednesday
after classes.I will be hanging around the Pearl River Booth talking to my
friend Dave Campbell.My name is Robin Olson.I am also a delegate,so I will be
around in the early part of the week.If you are a delegate you look for me
with  the Wash DC Chapter which is Region 2.
                                                                          See
 ya there