Eating Alone/Clyde

Joseph Garrett joegarrett@earthlink.net
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 19:10:21 -0700

There are usually an abundance of forays to the outer cafes. Try talking to
Randy Potter or any other Tech/Instructor. Most of the Instructors are in
the know and oft-times enjoy a new face to have a nice conversation with
over a good meal. At least that's my take on it. It's a great way to gain a
larger circle of aquaintances at these bashes. Of course there are those who
wish to eat alone. It some times is a way to clear the head and get back to
the real world. Also, if you play pool or swim, the hotel pub and the
swimming pool are great places to strike up conversations about din-din hot
spots.
Best Regards,
Joe Garrett, RPT, (Oregon)
P.S.
To all who are headed for Chi-Town: Enjoy, it's gonna be great. Wish I could
make it, but family obligations have precedence. :-(
"G"