Steinway grand for sale

Bill Ballard yardbird@pop.vermontel.net
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 22:19:03 -0400

At 9:16 PM -0400 6/11/02, MedHarp@AOL.COM wrote:
>I'm sure glad you said that Greg, because I didn't have the nerve
>to, but I thought it!
>
>I'll give you $350 for that Steinway!
>
>Roger McCormick

Gentlemen, please. It's not a real piano, it's only a rumor of one on
the internet. Do we know that the person asking about is who he
presents himself to be, in stead of yet anther appearance of the
person whom we last encountered as the Rev. Peggy Bie. I tell ya, I
don't trust tourists, I think there are some spooks hidden among them.

Seriuosly folks, y'all come back now, y'hear.

Bill Ballard RPT
NH Chapter, P.T.G.

"No, Please wait, you're all individuals" Brain Cohen, exasperated
"Yes, we're all individuals"  the throng assembled in the street
                 below his window, in unison
"I'm not..."  Lone dissenter.
     ...........Monty Python's "Life of Brian"