10 excuses....

Susan Kline sckline@attbi.com
Tue, 11 Jun 2002 23:02:30 -0700

At 07:55 PM 6/11/2002 -0500, you wrote:
>Susan,
>
>I thought you WERE going!
>
>Avery

I AM going, for the first time -- because this is the first
year that it didn't collide with that festival I tune for.
I thought of trying to get to Reno, but I just didn't have
the heart to ask the festival people to accept a substitute.

I think that there's something to be said for moving the
time around a little bit every couple of years. Avery can't
go this year, because of HIS festival, but then, he's been
able to go every year before this. If the time is changed
a little now and then, fewer people will have to miss all
of the nationals. I went to plenty of regionals, of course.

Susan