keyboard carriage etc.

Clair Dunn cadunn@vt2000.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 05:32:41 -0500 (CDT)

Gordon--
You should try

http://www.greenmountainpiano.com

He moves pianos all over--from takedown to setup. Very, very good.

Clair

Just took a call frome someone who needs a piano (M&H BB) moved from
Maine to
North Carolina.   The mover that came to my mind was Keyboard
Carrage, but I
couldn't find their number.

Also, I understand that they move loading dock to loading dock, and
do not
load and unload the piano.  So where does the moving equipment come
from?
(do I lease my own equipment to the piano owner, and expect to have
it sent
back?!)

Would someone who has used their service let me know how you handled
the
packaging of the instrument.  And also let me know about other
options.
Thanks a lot.

Gordon Large, RPT
Mt. Vernon, Maine