10 excuses....

Lwellerrpt@aol.com Lwellerrpt@aol.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 11:39:10 EDT

I started writing a tirade about how a lot of techs make more in two days
than I do in a week but I understand that they are also the main income in
their families.

If a person doesn't want to make the time, or set aside $20.00 a week for a
year to get to convention, then there's nothing else to say.  Ya gotta wanna.

For the past few conventions, we have turned the convention into part of our
family vacation.  That way, the hotel is paid for by my business and we get
to see cities we probably wouldn't have made the effort to travel to.

Lisa Weller