keyboard carriage etc. [amended]

kam544@gbronline.com kam544@gbronline.com
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 07:26:20 -0500

>...Keyboard provides the moving equipment. You just have to provide
>a location where a semi-tractor trailer rig can drive into and
>someone there to meet the driver. Doesn't have to be a loading dock.
>Trucks have lift gates...
Keith McGavern...

Let me emphasize the Keyboard info above:

There must be someone there during the hours when a driver would show
up. There is no appointment time during the day per se, just the
hours when a music store is open type concept. And there needs to be
a responsible party on location who is willing and capable to assist
the driver if necessary during that time. When the truck and driver
arrive, it is time to get down to moving business.

If in doubt about anything, call and hear it from the horse's mouth
to alleviate any hearsay information. It really goes quite well when
all the pieces are in place.

Good luck,

Keith McGavern
Registered Piano Technician