Get off, Bill. was Re: 10 excuses....

Wimblees@AOL.COM Wimblees@AOL.COM
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 20:30:43 EDT

In a message dated 6/12/02 11:37:40 PM !!!First Boot!!!, Billbrpt@AOL.COM
writes:

> So, I'll stick with what I said, I am not going to the Convention because
> there will be nothing offered which interests me and plenty which rubs me
> the wrong way.
>
> Bill Bremmer RPT

If I recall, about 3 months ago you apologized to this list for saying
insensitive things, and you promised you would behave. I was the only one who
was skeptical, because I knew you couldn't change. It didn't take long, did
it Bill?

You know what, Bill, the more you open you mouth, the more garbage comes out.
At this point, even if you were given top billing at the convention, allowed
a day to prepare a piano, and another day to teach your theory on it, I doubt
too many people   would show up. Why? Not because people aren't interested,
but because they just don't want to listen to a blow hard rant on and on how
great he is, and how the rest of the world stinks.

Thank God your not going to the convention. In fact, please don't come to ANY
conventions or seminars anymore. Better yet, do us all a favor, and please
get off this list.

Wim