Astin-Weight

Charles Neuman piano@charlesneuman.net
Wed, 12 Jun 2002 21:34:23 -0400 (EDT)

I played their large vertical when I was shopping for a vertical. I found
it to have a big sound, which is their intent with the large sound board
they have in it. For me, it was just a matter of personal taste in the
sound that caused me not to buy one, not anything I found wrong with the
piano. In general I'd say I was pretty impressed.

I have heard that they plan to have dealers in the East. For now, if a
customer wants to try one out, they can play one in another customer's
home. The company keeps a list of who will show their piano in various
parts of the country. And yes, the break you get by getting it factory
direct is pretty good. In fact, you're better off if there isn't a dealer
near you!

For information, one can contact the company directly. They will send out
information and/or chat with you on the phone.

Charles