eating alone

Z! Reinhardt diskladame@provide.net
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 10:16:31 -0400

It don't have t'be like this ...!

Hi Clyde!

If I remember correctly, there has been some discussion about gathering up
the Listmates on this list and having a real lunch together so we may meet
the people and see the faces behind this List.  Last year about a dozen of
us met in a corner of the Exhibit Hall for lunch and actually got a glimpse
of each other.

Otherwise, don't be shy.  Strike up a conversation with whoever is standing
in line near you waiting to be seated, and chances are better than not you
will be dining with them.  Ditto at the end of the class immediately before
lunch or dinner.  Or possibly in the Exhibit Hall. Or ... ... ...

Z! Reinhardt  RPT
Ann Arbor  MI
diskladame@provide.net

----- Original Message -----
From: "Clyde Hollinger" <cedel@supernet.com>
To: <pianotech@ptg.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2002 5:49 PM
Subject: eating alone

Friends,

One thing I've not enjoyed at the conventions is eating meals alone.
And I half suspect there are dozens like me; I just don't know how to
find them.  Any else out there feel the same way?  Maybe we can get
together somehow.  Yes, I have some friends and acquaintances, but they
mostly seem to have other friendships of long standing.

Not asking for a pity party,
Clyde Hollinger