Hotel full-anyone know another nearby?

Clark Sprague clark@evola.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 13:14:35 -0400 (Eastern Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_DKMNLVC0000000000000
I'm at the Howard Johnson's, a couple miles away, for Tues, Wed, and
Thursday nights (until my family shows up for a little vacation), and am
driving myself.    Try Travelocity.com, and search O'Hare vicinity.  $53.=
00
per night.   Then moving to Wyndham Garden Hotel for the next cou;e, for =
$59
00 per night.  I know, it's not the same as the convention hotel, but whe=
funds are limited, you do what you have to to make things happen, and it'=
WORTH IT!! =0D
 Clark Sprague=0D
=0D
From: pianotech@ptg.org=0D
Date: Wednesday, June 12, 2002 06:16:31 PM=0D
To: pianotech@ptg.org=0D
Subject: Re: Hotel full-anyone know another nearby?=0D
=0D
If you are looking for a nearby hotel for the convention, you might try t=
he =0D
website for Hotwire. Specify Chicago O'Hare area and some good deals migh=
t =0D
be available. You could take the airport shuttle from that hotel then the=
 =0D
Hyatt shuttle from the airport. A little inconvenient but a lot cheaper =0D
than the Hyatt. =0D
Bob=0D
=2E
--------------Boundary-00=_DKMNLVC0000000000000