Get off, Bill/Bremmer's last tirade

Tom Driscoll tomtuner@attbi.com
Thu, 13 Jun 2002 22:13:07 -0400

On 13 Jun 2002 at 10:28, Tom Driscoll wrote:

>  Ya, But whoTs counting.
> Tom Driscoll >  P.S. This is (WAY) better than the Jerry Springer
Show!

Gee, fellas, I'm glad to see that you're so entertained.  Maybe instead
of the PTG Chorus, there should be a Friday noon boxing match.

Bill Bremmer RPT
Madison, Wisconsin

            Mr. Bremmer,

            I fail to see a connection between my amusement and
scheduled matches of the "sweet science " In my opinion a  spontaneous
rumble in the alley behind the hotel would be much more interesting. I
can see it now ----- drop your hammers and come out swinging.

            Kidding aside Bill, You just seem so angry. There are
postings from you with much merit but in my humble opinion, it's all
overshadowed by your vitriol.

            OK Dude, blast away I missed Springer today.   Tom Driscoll