FW: damp chasers

J Patrick Draine draine@attbi.com
Fri, 14 Jun 2002 16:07:16 -0400

On Friday, June 14, 2002, at 02:32 PM, Roger Wheelock wrote:

> Hi Patrick,
> =A0
> We supply carpet tacks to hold up the Undercover except where access =
is=20
> needed to service the Humidifier.=A0 Are the tacks coming loose?
> =A0
> Roger

Hi,
I guess I need to pound 'em in with a hammer -- I've been relying on=20
thumb pressure, and having high expectations for the velcro to keep=20
things in place. Maybe the installation directions have improved, or=20
maybe I just need to read them again (when I'm not lying under a grand=20=

an hour after installing the main DC system).

Patrick Draine

A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: text/enriched