Doping pins.

Matt Wynne ptuner@optonline.net
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 00:14:41 -0400

> > Matt, List:
> >
> > I may have missed a post or two on this thread, but is there an advantage
> > to turning a grand upside down?  I've used CA glue for loose t-pins from
> > the topside only - and with pretty good results so far.
> >
> > Jerry Gravina

Jerry:

I like to flip grands because the CA is applied directly to the pins and
immediately surrounding area.  I haven't commissioned a study but I imagine
that if you apply from the top, some glue gets absorbed by the tuning pin
bushing.  If I have room, it usually takes me under 5 minutes to flip a
grand alone.

Matt