Service Vehicle

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 08:10:15 -0700

I drive a Ford Ranger with a shell mounted on the back.  It is an
extended cab with the four doors which is very convenient for keeping
your tools right behind the seat. There is also enough room for a
generous amount of suppliesback there.  The back of the truck with it's
lockable top is perfect for hauling actions, benches, and the like.  In
addition to installing a bed liner I also put in some cheep
indoor/outdoor carpet which I cut to neatly fit around the wheel wells.
 This provides a softer surface to avoid scratching and also helps keep
items from bouncing around so much.  Although it is a small size pick up
it is capable of pulling a 4X8 trailer for moving pianos which I have
done many times.  It has a nice interior and is comfortable for every
day driving.  With fold down seats in the back it can fit five in the
cab, although those in the back should be small, (kids), for any long
distance trips.

Rob Goodale, RPT
Las Vegas, NV