Service Vehicle

ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 15:01:02 EDT

       I use a 1997 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport.It is a small four door
wagon.I like the samll size because it is easy to park,I do sme of my work in
the city.Another advantage is the all wheel drive,It makes getting to calls
on a snowy day very easy.The back seat is good for putting Dampp Chaser
Systems,and the covered cargo area holds my vacume cleaner and cleaning
supplies,my regulateing tool box,and my box that has my
glues,solvents,lubes,and my premixed Lacquer/Thinner bottles for voiceing.The
hatch back makes it easy to get to and find what I need.
       It is a reliable and economical car.I bought mine in June of 2000 for
15,000.It had been a leased vehicle and when I got it had 35,000 miles on
it.Now it has over 75,000 and it is running as good as ever.Most of all,the
Outback Sport option gives me luxury appointments like leather seats and a
great C/D Stereo.Since I spend alot of time behind the wheel,comfort in a
service vehicle is a major consideration.

               Robin Olson RPT