Service Vehicle

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Sat, 15 Jun 2002 16:29:51 -0600

Terry....
         Know what the 'PT" in PT Cruiser stands for?

No, I bought one for my mom, and I like it, but MY service vehicle is a
Cherokee (Jeep). I've had a few, and the only vehicle that has out-done
them is my old Dodge truck, which is retired with 480 thousand. (still
runs) It's in the backyard now. A BMW (big motorized wheelbarrow)

Back to the PT.... inexpensive, roomy, classy.... try one. Very versatile
in the cargo department.

If you decide to try a Jeep, remember.... it's not an SUV. It's a Jeep.
There IS a difference.

Have fun,
Guy

At 06:23 AM 6/15/02 -0400, you wrote:
>I need to buy a service vehicle. I spend half my time making service calls
>to homes, churches, etc. My service area seems to be a circle about 20
>miles in diameter. I am looking for recommendations. What vehicle do you
>use, and why do you think it is a good vehicle for piano servicing?
>
>I had been using a mid-sized sedan. I could put a grand action in the
>trunk or on the back seat. That seems to be my basic criteria - I need to
>carry my tools and also be able to place an action into the vehicle.
>
>My new vehicle will likely be one made in the past ten years - I am
>considering new or used.
>
>No Suburban Assault Vehicles (SUVs). I hate vans - YUK! Seems to me I
>either go with a small/mid-sized wagon or get a tank (Lincoln Town Car,
>Crown Victoria LTD, etc.). I definately want a car.
>
>Any thoughts/suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.
>
>If the roads were not so darn crowded, I would ride my bike - like Antares!
>
>Terry Farrell

               "Not everything that counts can be counted,
                and not everything that can be counted counts."
                                                           Albert Einstein