Terry and service vehicle

Diane Hofstetter dpno2nr@yahoo.com
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 10:16:51 -0700 (PDT)

 I'm very lucky, I don't have much costs in the maintenance and parts of our two volvos.  I bought them from a dealer who also takes care of them for me--my ex husband
Recently we had both serviced by him and it cost  600dollars (some of my caps suddenly don't work on my keyboard, ie no dollar sign); the local dealer quoted 600 for one of the cars.
Diane
  Tom Servinsky <tompiano@gate.net> wrote: Yeh, but how about the up-keep. Isn't maintenance and cost of parts up there with a Mercedes?Tom Servinsky,RPT----- Original Message ----- From: Diane Hofstetter To: pianotech@ptg.org Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 2:51 AMSubject: Re: Terry and service vehicle

David,
I wish we were all doing that well!  Not one of us has a new one.  but used Volvo wagons go forever and don't cost all that much.
Diane
  David Love <davidlovepianos@earthlink.net> wrote: They also cost $45,000.  Techs must be doing well in your neighborhood. David Love

Diane

Diane Hofstetter