Fwd: Looking for a (Swedish) piano technician

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 20:50:57 +0200

The Swedish Piano Association has a listing of all its members by location.
Linda may help you directly, or you may check out the following website.

http://www.sptf.com/

Which is the Sweedish PTA home site.

Good luck

Richard Brekne

 Newton Hunt wrote:

>Get in touch with Linda Stråhle <linda.laserbeam@home.se>  She will
>likely know
>who is good in your area.
>
>		Newton
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> I have a Steinway grand piano in my home in Halmstad on Sweden's west
>> coast. After having moved too far away from my previous piano
>> technician (a true god of piano servicing) I am currently looking for
>> an experienced piano technician within the region. Since these seem
>> hard to find, I wonder if anyone on the list has any advice to give.
>>
>> I need a piano technician who, besides tuning two or three times a
>> year, is well experienced with intonation/voicing and mechanical
>> adjustments.
>>
>> Any advice will be much appreciated.
>>
>> Best greetings, Nicholas Asplund.
>> nicholas@gressus.se