Fwd: Looking for a (Swedish) piano technician

Richard Brekne richard.brekne@grieg.uib.no
Mon, 17 Jun 2002 23:35:39 +0200

 Lee Sankey wrote:

>I just looked at the Swedish piano tech site.  There are some good
>articles
>there that may be good for our suffering journal to reprint. One is five
>lectures on the acoustics of the piano. I would think they would allow our
>journal permission.
>
>Lee Sankey
>San Diego, CA

I am afraid that the PTG would have to get permision from Anders Askenfelt to
reprint this material.... which he might actually grant since the actuall
booklet has gone out of print.

If permission was granted... it would make a great series IMHO and would be
nice to have available in hard copy format once again.

In the meantime...if you havent already delved into these articles then by all
means do so... again and again. :)

RicB

>Richard Brekne wrote:
>
>> The Swedish Piano Association has a listing of all its members by
>location.
>> Linda may help you directly, or you may check out the following website.
>>
>> http://www.sptf.com/
>>
>> Which is the Sweedish PTA home site.
>>
>> Good luck
>>
>> Richard Brekne