Suffering Journal

Nichols nicho@lascruces.com
Tue, 18 Jun 2002 08:31:11 -0600

Amen, Phil !
    I really enjoy it, have (almost) every issue going back to when Ike was
a corporal, and can't wait to get it.
    Never fails to amaze me when, at a meeting, I mention a particular
article or something only to find out that very few at the meeting ever saw it!
    I bet they're "suffering" with it, also.

Way to go, Bob.... and all the hard-working people involved now and in the
past.

Thank You.

Guy