Service Vehicle(OT/Subaru)

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 08:24:30 EDT

In a message dated 6/19/02 6:59:31 AM, vbela@MIT.EDU writes:

<< Another happy Subaru owner. >>

I had a Subaru for one year.  I found it so uncomfortable to drive that I
sold it.  I found it impossible to find a comfortable seat position;  put it
in position for your legs to be at a proper distance to operate the pedals
and you have to lean forward to reach the steering wheel;  find a comfortable
distance from the steering wheel and your legs are folded up so that your
knees are under your chin.

After owning that car, I had come to the conclusion that happy Subaru owners
must have really short legs, or unusually long arms.

Tom Sivak
5'11", 195 lbs.
shirt size 16/33
pants 38 waist, 32 long