get a truck

Perry Williams ppppianotuning@yahoo.com
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 06:34:16 -0700 (PDT)

 I have a ford f 150 97 supercab 3rd door 4/4 in
michigan you need it a lot of bussiness at the
lakefront. With a cap I can move my cases from the
back seat and put the action at a 45 degree angle on
th passenger side and still have room for my sons 3
friend that skatboard with ramps and pipes and stuff..
It looks cool and magnetic signs with your bussiness
name ph # and e mail look professional. By the way my
web page is
www.geocities.com/ppppianotuning/pppage.html check it
out and post your own web page not promoting I just
think its cool, If any other members know of free web
postings please let me know by e mail
ppppianotuning@yahoo.com Professionally yours Perry
Williams Hope to see you in Chicago at the Piano
Technicians Guild Convention