Service Vehicle(OT/Subaru)

Ron Nossaman RNossaman@cox.net
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 15:24:56 -0500

>>Then, of course, they produced something
>>that had no resemblance to the prototype - including excluding the
>>adjustable pedals.
>
>Yeah, doesn't one hate those included exclusions?
>
>ssssssnn

One might. Maybe even two, but I don't get a chance to - they keep leaving
them out.

Wait a minute here. Are we talking about included exclusions, or excluded
inclusions. One narrows the market for property, and the other increases
the value of diamonds. I don't suppose it matters since I can't afford
either, and I don't think you get to chose anyway, but adjustable (vehicle)
pedals still seems like a good idea to me.

Ron N