Don Quixote OT

Robert Goodale rrg@unlv.edu
Wed, 19 Jun 2002 21:35:38 -0700

Billbrpt@AOL.COM wrote:

> This is the same show where I had to step in 10 years ago and save the
> guitar player from ruining it by showing him how to tune the guitar
> and yes, by *inventing* a new way to tune it which you, of course
> condemned.  Guess what, they are again having trouble finding a guitar
> player who can and will do the role and so I am anticipating having to
> do the same again.

How to tune a historic temperament on a guitar:

1.  Tune the guitar normally.
2.  Leave it in a dark closet for at least three years.
3.  Remove guitar from the closet and give it a good spanking for about
three minutes.
4.  Visit your local McDonalds and have them place it under the heat
lamp for about twenty minutes.
5.  Play the guitar.

Tada!  Instant historic temperament!

Rob Goodale, RPT