Steinway seminar

ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 08:43:58 EDT

       I have taken the Damper Class with Scott Jones,the Voiceing Class with
John Campbell,and am now waiting to take the comprehensive before I can
complete with the  week at Stienway Hall.
        After the intense work on the specific items of piano work with 4
students to one instructor,I was able to come back to work and confidently
solve damper problems and voiceing problems.Eric Chandell is the new
instructor and I have attended two all day seminars with him,and find him to
be an excellent teacher and a talented technician.You will enjoy your time in
New York I'm sure.
        My only complaint is that it takes too long to get in to the
classes.I took the first in 1995,then the Voiceing class in 1999,and have
been waiting since then to take the Comprehensive....And I work for a
Stienway dealer.           Robin Olson