Fraudulent keytop replacement service

Erwinspiano@AOL.COM Erwinspiano@AOL.COM
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 10:39:45 EDT

           Dear List

           After thinking it through without my emotions in high gear I would
now like to apologize for what I consider a lack of decorum for my previous
post. Often in life it's  not what one said but how it's said that can be
offensive.
             My brother hasn't yet heard the person in questions side of the
story and perhaps there's a logical explanation with an appropriate remedy.
If not my complaint will stand of course. The truth is I was angry because my
advice caused a problem for my brother.
  Ready fire aim
  Dale Erwin