Service Vehicle(OT/Subaru)

Tvak@AOL.COM Tvak@AOL.COM
Thu, 20 Jun 2002 12:00:38 EDT

In a message dated 6/20/02 7:58:29 AM, ROBOTUNER@AOL.COM writes:

<< I suggest you check
out the current Subarus before you go condemming a whole car line on one
example.  Robin Olson
                                                           Still a happy
Subaru owner and not a freak.  >>

Sorry. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers.  I meant to make a humorous comment on
the subject.  I have, however, tried the 2002 Subarus and had the same
problem. (The prices are great, they have a terrific reliablity record, good
mileage, and I insist on 4WD.  Believe me I was disappointed that it didn't
fit me.)  The gist of it is that the seat back doesn't go forward enough for
me.  I don't like to have a "straight arm" when I drive, but many do.  This
doesn't make them freaks.

Tom Sivak